Baby Sound A Fetal Doppler is a hand held equipment for detecting Fetal Heart Rate(FHR). Specially designed for pregnant women to conduct daily detection of FHR by themselves. Pregnant women can operate by themselves to hear fetal heart sound and calculate FHR to realize the purpose of pre-monitoring and fetus caring.
- The probe and main units integrated together
- Delicate and compact design as well as portable to use
- Particular 2 Headphone Sockets design can let expectant mother and father hear the fetal heart sound together
- High sensitive doppler probe
- Low ultrasound output intensity, much lower than the relative government standard and with high safe quality
- Low power consumption, two AAA size batteries can last more than 8 hours for continuous use (depend on battery type and volume)
Comes in Pink or Blue